Tuesday, July 26, 2011

PODCAST # 39

7/24/11@12:00mn - Divine Revelation From The Throne- Delivered by Apostle / Prophetess De'bora T0 The Nations [Copyright c 2001 by Deborah Freeland. All Rights Reserved.]


This is a special season unto man. For yea, I am birthing from my womb but only for those who cometh in obedience of response unto my commands, saith the Lord. A personal matter between child and Father. An intimate place. I upholdeth through divine authority through holiness and righteousness, saith the Lord. The Father asketh unto thee, my children....Who Wilt Pay The Price? Through the act of sacrifice only can one stand. A place of intimacy and devotion. But the Father blesseth thee beyond measure, my children, saith the Lord. Seek me in 2 Timothy 3 (The Last Days). I Beseech Thee Not It Is I Thus Saith The Lord

No comments: