Monday, July 11, 2011

PODCAST # 38

7/13/11@12:00mn - Divine Revelation From The Throne -Delivered by Apostle / Prophetess De'bora To The Nations [Copyright 2001 by Deborah Freeland. All Rights Reserved.]

Telleth my people what the Father sayest unto thee. And yea, I seekest out my prophets in this season, saith the Lord. But ye must be diligent unto thy calling and trained properly. Many hath gone forth without being birthed through my portals of glory, saith the Lord. The Father asketh unto thee, from whence hath ye been birthed? Listeneth for the sound of my voice. Come when ye heareth my beconning call. A season of transition and change. Miss not the Father for yea, this is a season of recompense unto the Lord. I restoreth unto thee my children, many who hath fallen. Knowest thou this, come quickly, for the Lord hath need of thee. But ye must be willing and obedient in following my commands, saith the Lord. Seek me in Deuteronomy 28. Renewed consecrations for cleansing is needed as the Father leadeth thee. Be ye not afraid to moveth forward and come unto me. The Holy Spirit revealeth to all who seek or respond to my beconning call. New beginnings for I sendeth many into foreign lands and undeveloped territory to cultivate ye the Gospel. I Beseech Thee Not It Is I Thus Saith The Lord.

No comments: