Monday, July 11, 2011

PODCAST #28

4/6/11@5:00am - Divine Revelation From The Throne - Delivered by Apostle / Prophetess De'bora To The Nations [Copyright 2001 by Deborah Freeland. All Rights Reserved.]

Many Pastors wilt be led to seek additional training to be able to cultivate their ministries properly according to thy new assignments. And yea, move with a quickness my children, saith the Lord. A divine process is being unfolded unbeknown unto man. Keep thyselves purified to be able to heareth the Fathers voice clearly for I giveth specific instructions as unto thy forefathers. And yea, the winds of Holy Spirit bringeth about changes in the lives of my people. Keep thyselves divinely protected through prayer. Knowest thou this, many hath fallen astray for they lack understanding. Doth not my word sayest wisdom is the principal thing, therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding? Seek me in Proverbs 4. The foolish shall not stand. Goeth back to foundational truths to re-establish thy ministries, saith the Lord. My kingdom hath been established from foundational truths. Seek me in Psalm 25:14. Ye shalt see rapid growth my children, saith the Lord for unto thy obedience. Be ye not slothful and sleepeth not for the enemy seeketh thy demise. Come with me my children, unto my divine presence. A season to drink plenty of water and flusheth thy bodies of unwanted fecal matter, saith the Lord.

No comments: