Monday, July 11, 2011

PODCAST #25

12/6/10@5:00am - Divine Revelation From The Throne - Delivered by Apostle / Prophetess De'bora To The Nations [Copyright 2001 by Deborah Freeland. All Rights Reserved.].

Telleth my people what the Father saith unto thee regarding the Jewish nation. A season of miracles shall be performed unto the personal lives of my people. I am moving in their behalf. Many years of uncertainty regarding their destiny. But I moveth in a season to provideth my people with divine wisdom from on high. It is the desire of the Father for ye not to be ignorant. As I poureth my spirit upon all flesh, prophetic wisdom will be revealed to many orthodoxed Rabbi's for yea, prophecy shall be fulfilled in the latter days. Many more Jewish leaders shall be converted to embrace New Testament teaching of the scriptures, saith the Lord. Seeth the miracles I shall perform upon my people. Knowest thou this, ye are loved unto the Father despite all opposition. I cometh a new way my children, saith the Lord. Negate not thy blessings through doubt and unbelief unto the Voice of the Lord. I have set watchmen over Israel. Knowest thou this, to keep thee in all thy ways unto the return of Messiach. The Angel of the Lord hath gone before thee. And yea, peace shall come, my children, saith the Lord. Cleanse thy middot by renewing of the mind. Embrace the Father whence ye heareth my beconning call. For yea, many shall heareth thy Father speaketh unto thee for I giveth new direction unto thee. And yea, mysteries shall begin to unfold, they will be no longer hidden causing blindness unto my people. New choices wilt have to be made. Woe unto those who embrace not the hand of the Father. Thy new teachings shall be made manifest within the temples, saith the Lord. I speakest unto the hearts of men. Ye shall see miracles performed unto the Jewish communities as unto the nations. Seek me in Isaiah 33 - for yea, desolation and deliverance wilt be mans portion throughout the lands. Doubt not my voice. I speakest unto thee in Psalm 145 - my nation Israel. Am I Not The God of thy forefathers Avraham, Yitzchak and Yacov? I Beseech Thee Not It Is I Thus Saith The Lord.

No comments: