Monday, July 11, 2011

PODCAST # 33

5/15/11@12:00mn - Divine Revelation From The Throne - Delivered by Apostle / Prophetess De'bora To The Nations [Copyright 2001 by Deborah Freeland. All Rights Reserved]

De'bora, telleth my people what the Father sayest unto thee. Begin to sow seeds directly unto the hands of my servants lives who minister unto thee my children, saith the Lord. For I am honoring seeds which hath been planted and multiplying it back unto thine own personal lives, saith the Lord. No matter how big or how small, the seed that ye planteth. For the Father looketh upon the heart of the matter as unto the seed planteth in the heart of the widow woman. Seek me in Mark 12:41-44. And yea, I honoreth thee according to my word, saith the Lord. Doth not my word saith it shall not return unto me void. Seek me in Isaiah 55 in its entirety. For I honoreth unto my children for thy obedience, saith the Lord. For unto the vision of the Father, whence my kingdom upon the earth shall prosper.

No comments: