Monday, July 11, 2011

PODCAST #32

5/11/11@12mn - Divine Revelation From The Throne- Delivered by Apostle / Prophetess De'bora To The Nations [Copyright 2001 by Deborah Freeland. All Rights Reserved]

And yea, "A Cloak of Many Colors and A Royal Septer." An Apostles Honor, saith the Lord. Hence, their "Weapon of Warfare." Many I shalt honor and yea, many more the Father taketh away caused by dishonor. My people knowest not the seriousness of the matter. Frivilous behavior hast been bestowed by some, De'bora. For I seeth all things. That which is done in secret. And yea, for whence sin entereth in the heart of man, it blindeth. They worryeth not what the Father canst see. The Spirit of Blindness causeth much pain amongst my people, saith the Lord. Many lives art being derailed from unto the hearts of man. Pray intercessors pray for recovery of the Holiness within the church. Purity hath been compromised vanishing the work of my son, in the minds of the people. Much lawlessness wilt be revealed via the media, saith the Lord. Pray for the sanctity to be restored within the boundaries of the doors of the church. My heart grieveth De'bora for the wicked carest not about the plight of man. Knowest thou this, many personal relationships are being restored as a result of intercessory prayer. Pray my children, pray with a ferverency, saith the Lord. I heareth all. A pleasing savor unto the nostrils of the Father. I blesseth the one who hath been faithful. I sendeth financial blessings. And yea, my people needeth this kind of encouragement. Many new movements wilt begin as people formeth alliances out of fear. Displaced emotions that hath a root. Sent from the evil one. Man seekest not wisdom from the root of its essence, unto the Father. Doth not my word saith, "For the LORD giveth wisdom, out of his mouth cometh knowledge and understanding." I Beseech Thee Not It Is I Thus Saith The Lord.

No comments: