Monday, July 11, 2011

PODCAST # 27

3/21/11@3:00am - Divine Revelation From The Throne - Delivered by Apostle / Prophetess De'bora To The Nations [Copyright 2001 by Deborah Freeland. All Rights Reserved.]

Telleth my people to walk upright for I am watching over my kingdom, teach this in thy ministries, saith the Lord. Seek me in Matthew 5: 1-17, I am watching through loving yet judgmental eyes. Knowest thou this, Judgment cometh unto the church for my sanctuaries hath become polluted not pleasing unto the Father. Warnings hath not been adheared to, saith the Lord. I seekest the pure in heart for yea, they shall receive my blessings. A time of separation - clean vs unclean for I am cleansing across the lands, saith the Lord. Seek me in Leviticus 10:10. Be ye not slothful my children through doubt and unbelief sent from the evil one. I purgest away the dross to bringeth forth purification upon the lands. Heed ye my prophets for yea, they shalt speak what Thus Saith The Lord in this season. Arise, Arise, Awake, Awake for I moveth throughout the lands. Read daily the word of the Lord and keepest it close unto thy hearts my children. For it will serve as a hedge of protection upon thee. Pray my children, pray, for yea, the Father heareth thy prayers. Pray ye one for another. A time to love. Seek me in Ecclesiastes 3 for yea I am bringing it to pass my children, saith the Lord. Prepare ye the way. Teach this in thy ministries and share this message for I am passing judgment against those who hath oppressed women. And yea, people shall be empowered this season with an anointing to accomplish each of their individual goals given by the Father. Each vision is unique, treat it as such. I Beseech Thee Not It Is I Thus Saith The Lord.

No comments: