Monday, July 11, 2011

PODCAST #26

3/11/11@5:00am - Divine Revelation From The Throne - Delivered by Apostle / Prophetess De'bora To The Nations [Copyright 2001 by Deborah Freeland. All Rights Reserved.]

Telleth my people, to go back over thy notes and place prophecies together from What Thus Saith The Lord for yea, I wilt bring it to pass, teach this in thy ministries, says God. A time of cleansing, purify. Stay in a place of consecration for ye wilt heareth my voice, saith the Lord. I holdeth thee accountable my children, unto thy charge. Allow thy spirits to grow without hinderance. Stay atuned to thy own callings. Others hath thine own assignments. Specialty ministries are being birthed forth. Stayeth within thine own anointing, for nay, not one wilt be the same. Similar but with a specific divine purpose to be accomplished unto the Father. Look not upon that of another, saith the Lord. A new way of divine intervention the Father giveth unto my children to prosper through divine connections. Prophetic relationships and marriages are being formed and moveth by divine directions given from the Father. Receive with gladness my children, saith the Lord. Hence the need for the purification of spirit. Hindereth not the process through rebellion. A spirit of blindness hath fallen upon the church in this season, saith the Lord. Annihilate the enemy and pull down strongholds hovering over the minds of the people in thy congregations. A 911 to heed my beconning call. Let not this demonic entity linger for it will cause havoc in thy ministries, saith the Lord. Pray, intercessors, pray. Seek me in Zephaniah 1:14, 15.

No comments: