Monday, July 11, 2011

PODCAST # 34

5/26/11@3:00am - Divine Revelation From The Throne - Delivered by Apostle / Prophetess De'bora To The Nations [Copyright 2001 by Deborah Freeland. All Rights Reserved.]


Crucial moments lieth ahead. A serious matter, saith the Lord. Stay in my presence. War in the heavenlies. A battle unbeknown unto man. Satan planeth an attack through the minds of the people. Beware, saith the Lord. Prepare thyselves properly through obedience unto the Father. For yea, many shall fall. Not my will regarding this matter. The end results will be more devastating than ye can imagine. I warneth my children of impending danger. Keep thyselves divinely protected and thy families through the tools the Lord thy God giveth unto thee. But knowest thou this, the Father shieldeth those who followeth my commands. Many political leaders shall become corrupt. Filthy lucre and sexuality deraileth the mindsets of the people from unto right standards of living. They knowest not the Father hearest private conversations behind closed doors. But yea, all shall be exposed and much shame to follow. Anoint thy heads with oil, even before ye sleep, saith the Lord and thy children. Pray. Be ye not slothful. A time to reassess thy character. Ye knowest not who is watching, saith the Lord. Some watchest to expand thy borders and yea, some watchest for thy demise, saith the Father. A time of divine appointments which cometh from unto the Father. Pray for the soul of man for healing, growth and development. Young authors shall arise providing supernatural wisdom. Doth not my word saith, " But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise." Ye must knowest truth as spoken in the bible, my children, saith the Lord. For yea, the enemy sendeth false prophets with gifts and talents to deceive the very elect. Read my word daily. Serves as hedge of protection to discern that which is truth and that which is in error. Seek me in Matthew 24, my children, saith the Lord. And yea, a time of preparation. Knowest thou this, BEWARE, TRAIN DERAILMENTS SHALL BEGIN TO OCCUR, PRAY FOR THY SAFETY. I Beseech Thee Not It Is I Thus Saith The Lord. Seek the Father daily, how to proceed in thy daily affairs as unto David. The Father revealeth unto thee, yea or nay. Be ye not afraid to speak, What Thus Saith The Lord, De'bora. A season of terror, my people need wisdom, how to proceed.

No comments: