Monday, July 11, 2011

PODCAST #30

4/27/11@3:00am - Divine Revelation From The Throne - Delivered by Apostle / Prophetess De'bora To The Nations [Copyright 2001 by Deborah Freeland. All Rights Reserved.]

Stop spanking the children for my Shedinah Glory resteth upon many, saith the Lord. Speak unto their spirit during the night seasons. For ye shall see transformations right before thine eyes. As unto Moses. Seek me in Exodus 33, saith the Lord. Doubt not my voice for the children shall lead many across the lands. A season of empowerment for the youth. Many youth leaders shall spring forth, saith the Lord, possessing as unto the wisdom of Solomon. I seeketh the pure in heart not contaminated by the cares of the world. Many of the youth are in mental distress, lost and abandoned by man. Not so, saith the Lord. For they shall suffereth no longer. Seek me in Genesis 21,saith the Lord. Many lads shall heareth my voice for I formeth a new army of men to train as warriors unto the next generation. A powerful anointing I shall place upon them to become victorious and win territory for my kingdom, saith the Lord.

No comments: