Monday, July 11, 2011

PODCAST # 36

6/18/11@12:00mn - Divine Revelation From The Throne - Delivered by Apostle / Prophetess De'bora To The Nations [Copyright 2001 by Deborah Freeland. All Rights Reserved.]

Many people in foreign lands hath not been mentally developed properly due to environmental factors beyond their control. Much oppression, saith the Lord. For whence they cometh to the United States, they begin to flourish for the freedom of wisdom floweth freely, saith the Lord. Once they adapt to the change, the mental faculties desireth to explore and absorb. Many shall be healed just by the change of environment and release from the bondage of oppression, saith the Lord. A key factor in the growth and development of my people. Continue to prayeth unto the nations. Fortifies mans legal right of passage unto the earthly rhelm, saith the Father. It is my desire for world peace and unity. What a tragedy the state of man due to sin. Pray intercessors pray for the removal of shakels within the earthly rhelm. I am removing all barriers from upon my people. Seek me in Leviticus 9. I desireth freedom of my people to serveth me from a pure heart. Faith is needed in this time and season. For yea, I am moving unto the benefit of man. Not many days hence, ye shall see change. Many more devastations cometh forth from remote areas. I am purging and cleansing the lands. A transformation taketh place as the core of the earth births forth my glory and aborts polution and impurity. If ye pray. I moveth forth quickly unto the restoration of my people. Readeth Torah (the Hebrew Scriptures). Seek me in Ephesians 2 and 3: 1- 16 and Romans 16:25. Man knoweth not the plight of the Father. For I beconneth all to come unto me, saith the Lord. For I longeth unto the return of my sons and daughters. But many heedeth not my beconning call because of unbelief. The Father asketh unto thee De'bora, what sayest thou? It is not my desire for anyone to perish. Continue to sendeth forth my prophecies. It is the desire unto the Father for many more to come unto me. Teach this in thy ministries, saith the Lord. Seek me in Luke 13. I giveth personal insight for all who come. Knowest thou this, devastations to be made manifest in Chile, Argentina, Nicaragua, Bombay, Indonesia. Pray intercessors, pray. Seek me in Acts 15 and Acts 16: 4,5. I Beseech Thee Not It Is I Thus Saith The Lord.

No comments: