Tuesday, August 2, 2011

PODCAST #40

7/31/11@12:00mn - Divine Revelation From The Throne-Delivered by Apostle / Prophetess De'bora To The Nations [Copyright 2001 by Deborah Freeland. All Rights Reserved]

A divine process is about to unfold, saith the Lord. For yea, it wilt continue until the process is complete and all men hath heard the Gospel. The children wilt begin to come forth from early ages. I wilt begin to shower my glory upon the children from the age of 3. Divine wisdom cometh forth from on high. The artists and scribes shall begin to show promise as youth. Allow the children to become creative as youth. Stifle not their individual growth and development for it is my glory to be revealed upon the nations. Beware, my children. The counterfeit of Satan. Knoweth what Thus Saith The Lord unto the Bible. READ. Apostasy cometh from out of the ignorance of man. Seek ye the wisdom of the Father. Be ye not as the horse, or as the mule, which have no understanding: My word is thy pathway to life in this season, my children, saith the Lord. Cleave unto me for I am near but the manifestation of my presence upon thee cometh through a process. Revealeth unto thee through intimacy. I searchest the heart of man. Useth thy time wisely, my children. Relinquish thyselves from the midst of clutter. Not pleasing unt0 the Father. There is order in my kingdom. Followeth the pattern of the Father. Giveth not place unto the adversary to bringeth destruction upon thy lives. Thy pathway to victory wilt be through prayer. Many shalt falter through unbelief. It is not my will for one to perish. For I seeketh to empower thee through my Love. Change thy ways for the heart of man wilt continue to wax cold. Wherefore art those who wilt leadeth the flock unto eternity? Goest not astray for there is empowerment upon my glory. I giveth wisdom how to build. "Unlimited," art thy resources unto the Father. Expansions to possess territory. New schools art needed for the adversary planneth to corrupt the minds of the teachers. Be diligent to interact and educate thine own children. Watch! A warning the Father giveth unto thee. Seekest wisdom from unto the Father regarding the children. I answereth thee, yea or nay. Perversion cometh unto the very young. A result of false imagery and role modeling, saith the Lord. Protect the young through truth. Be ye not deceived through pride. Least cometh the fall. Take heed to my commands. Governmental structures wilt begin to decay. Be ye deligent in thy research and assessment upon thy leaders for the adversary speakest unto the ear of the one not shielded by truth. Beware, my children, saith the Lord. Begin to pray for thy fellow man and brethren all around the world. A supernatural shield cometh upon thee whence ye prayeth one for another. I moveth quickly to answer prayer. I cometh a new way to protect my children, saith the Lord. Be ye shielded by my wings, saith the Lord. The heavenly host giveth unto thee divine protection. Seek me in Psalm 91. Obedience unto the Father. Be diligent in completing assignments given unto thee by anyone in authority. Doth not my word saith, the wise shall inherit glory: but shame shall be the promotion of fools. I Beseech Thee Not It Is I Thus Saith The Lord.

No comments: