Tuesday, March 24, 2009

3/23/09 @ 7:00 am - Divine Revelation From The Throne - Delivered by De'bora To The Nations

PODCAST # 18
Be ye not afraid to complete thine assignments given unto thee, my children, saith the Lord. Impossible yea, it seemeth unto thee. But know the accomplishments are not unto thy strength. But unto thy Father which art in heaven. Pray for divine wisdom and peace in thy spirit, saith the Lord. All will come to pass, what the Father giveth unto thee, many are afraid and yea, apprehensive. Knowest thou this, procrastination pleaseth not the Father. A trick of the enemy through disobedience. Walk by faith to accomplish thy tasks. Ye are divinely protected for the hearts of man hath already been prepared to receive thee and thy ministries. Come forth my children, for the gospel sake. No need to ponder for carnal minds understandeth not spiritual things. Thy footsteps are divinely orchestrated, my children. Just obey. Leave the rest into my hands. Cometh hither in prayer. Knowest thou this, my children, ye lookest unto the Father as unto the old but yea, I come a new way, line upon line, precept upon precept - the building blocks of my anointing - pouring out my spirit upon all flesh. For ye cannot contain the fullness of my spirit, all at once, saith the Father. A season of blessings I shall shower upon thee.
Receive in the name of the Father, says God.

No comments: