Saturday, November 29, 2008

5/19/08 @ 5:00 am - Divine Revelation From The Throne - Delivered by Prophetess De'bora To The Nations

Podcast Episode # 1

I am taking the church in a new direction, saith the Lord. There will no longer be any barriers between denominations, culture or ethnicity. A necessary feat to begin the process of removing blemishes. Prepare ye my children, tell them De'bora, prepare themselves for change. A new direction unknown unto man, saith the Lord for I am revealing the mysteries of the gospel. And yea, ye must be in a humble state of submission to receive, saith the Lord. I am breaking down the mindset of tradition, saith the Lord. many do not understand the deeper teachings of the Father for they relieth on culture. There are no cultural ways in my kingdom, only what sayest the Lord. Teach this in thy ministries for the gospel has no bounds. A Christian has no face. My word has a heart, for I know the heart of man. Many prophetic marriages among people and churches transcending denominations for divine purpose. Doth not my word say, every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand? Keep me as the apple of the eye, saith the Lord. and yea, a gradual process for I am pouring my spirit upon all flesh. A renewing, saith the Lord. A fresh wind to re-establish my kingdom. Prepare ye the way. I am transforming the spirit in the lives of my people. And yea, ye shall see change near and far into foreigh lands, says God. My love permeates into the soul of man. New hearts I give unto thee, saith the Father. I come a new way in the lives of my people. Reject me not. For there shall be empowerment for all who receive. Greater anointings as unto my son, saith the Lord. Thy ministries will begin to be empowered from on high. Wisdom cometh not from man, for man will deceiveth thee. Seek the Father day and night for instruction. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the spirit saith unto the churches; I am strategically repositioning the churches to meet the needs of the souls I am releashing into the kingdom. Love them as the Father has shown love unto thee my children. Provoke not the Father unto anger through disobedience, saith the Lord, for I am watching. I shall provide an outpour of finances to meet the needs of the souls the Father sendeth unto thee. Spend the money wisely. Seek the Father for council in thy business affairs and I will confirm yea, or nay, saith the Lord. Obey, and the oil of anointing shall to pour, disobey and it will cease, saith the Lord. New developments in the lives of my children for houses and land. Obtain the necessary credentials. Be ye not slothful in this area. Pray for the spirit of divine intervention to interceed when ye face opposition. Remember this spirit, and end time spirit for deliverance of my people, saith the Lord. Debt cancellations and increase in credit scores. Praise me, saith the Lord for ye shall see miracles performed before thine eyes. I come quickly to the aid of my children, says God. There will be specialized ministries for the church - one for prayer, one for healing, one for deliverance, one for restoration, one for prophesy, one for finance, one for holliness and the word as unto the Lord. All will not be the same, teach this in thy sermons. Yea, spread wisdom among my people, saith the Lord. Each one must fulfill its own vision for the Father. Tell them, the Father sayest unto thee - "stop mimicking other ministries", what the Father hath designed for thee is for thee, not for another, saith the Lord,. Seek me for thy speciality. Yea, ye must spread love my children, saith the Lord. doth not my word say, jealousy is cruel as the grave? Understand the will of the Father. Know my children, ye can only do Greater works, through love. I am approving paperwork and documents through supernatural means.

Tell my people, the Father loveth thee, but tell them I will go above and beyond. Their callings must be fulfilled. I am moving quickly in the lives of my people. Not like before. For all who say yes, I will multiply in their life, saith the Lord. Increased levels of discernment to see the strategy of the enemy. Missions work is necessary into foreign lands. Territories must be cultivated and developed, saith the Lord. I am giving explicit instructions but ye must follow and obey in the order the instructions are given unto thee, tell them daughter, no deviations, use my wisdom, not the wisdom of man for man faileth thee, says God. New developments in my kingdom. Many more Hindu people will be saved. The Sunami washed away, but it also brought forth the Lion of Judah through the rustling of the waves, to break down the strongholds in the enemies camp. The breaking forth of waters broke through and broke down the wall. Holy Spirit will now captivate the hearts of the people. Idolatry through idol worship hath been broken down. Tell my people, be ye not afraid to minister in that culture. The perimiters have already been set. Many will be willing to receive the gospel for they question the authority of their gods, in the minds of the people, saith the Lord. The enemy hath lost power in this battle, saith the Lord. Many nations shall come together realizing the need for mutual support. A necessary feat for I am pouring my spirit upon all flesh. Many marriages in relationships will be formed to complete the assignments the Father giveth unto thee. Covenants between people will be established, saith the Lord. Lay in my presence, anointings shall be greater to defeat the wiles of the devil.

Tell my Prophets, tell my people, the seriousness of the hour. This is a season for change. Tell them to Be Still and Know That I Am God. The enemy is near. A season to pray and bask in my presence for the protective hedge to continuously cover thee. Tell them daughter, saith the Lord. Sound the trumpet, this serves as a 911 in the spirit rhelm. Go forth for the gospel sake. Tell them De'bora, they can be removed and replaced through disobedience. Tell them, no folly. Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice. Tell them, no ministry cometh forth until it is birth through the portals of glory, saith the Lord. I am giving out assignments. Tell them, De'bora, drink from the fountain of living water. And yea, ye will need the Holy Spirit to become thy BEST FRIEND. He will empowereth thee, my children. Ye will need authority to fight the wiles of the devils. New demonic forces to be releashed in the earthly rhelm. Beware. Be ye ready. The same demonic forces seen by the apostles. Prepare thy vessels, saith the Lord. Draw ye closer unto the Father for I draweth nigh unto thee. My people are slothful in this hour, saith the Lord. I need consistency from some of them. Not pleasing unto the Father. A hinderance of growth and development, saith the Lord.

Go in thy peace. Be ye not afraid, doubt not my voice, I Beseech Thee Not It Is I Thus Saith The Lord.

No comments: