Saturday, November 29, 2008

10/20/08 @3:am - Divine Revelation From The Throne - Delivered by Prophetess De'bora To The Nations

Podcast Episode # 5
Thy Father which art in heaven speakest unto thee, I am moving in the earthly rhelm for destruction unto the lands within 2 weeks for the hearts of man hath waxed cold. Not pleasing unto the Lord. Feed my sheep, for yea, they shall seek refudge, saith the Father. I am moving throughout the lands in India, Asia, Africa and Australia, pray for these countries. Sound the trumpet for the intercessors to pray. Many will be saved but I am shaking in every arena. As I lead, pray. I will inform thee what country is next. Warn the people, saith the Lord. There will be understanding in the hearts of man for I am changing the mindset of my people, saith the Lord. I know what I am doing to awaken the hearts of my people, De'bora. send out my prophecies, worry not what people will say. Give them out throughout the lands, no delay. Tell my people, De'bora, their deliverance lies in receiving the burden of the Father, says God. Put me first, and I will bless thee beyond measure. Tell them to come higher in the spirit rhelm into my presence. the enemy cannot hurt thee there. And yea, a time to set thy house and priorities in order my children, saith the Lord.

No comments: