Saturday, November 29, 2008

9/10/08 - Divine revelation From The Throne - Delivered by Prophetess De'bora To The Nations

Podcast Episode # 2

Thy Father which art in Heaven speakest unto thee. What changes have occured in thy lives? What have ye been obedient? In what areas do ye struggle? I will move in thy lives in thy behalf, my children, saith the Lord. Allow me free rein in thy lives, allow me to come in, saith the Father. Seek the new direction the Father giveth unto thee, saith the Lord. Many more will come, and yea, many more will perish. Be watchful my children, saith the Lord for the spirit of pride cometh to distract thee throughout the lands. Move under my anointing for it serveth as a protective covering unto thee, says God. Beware, many more demonic forces releashed into the earthly rhelm, open thy blind eyes to see the plan of the enemy. Know my children whom walk in obedience, the enemy cannot hurt thee. Walk in the authority the Lord thy God giveth unto thee. Be obedient. Be ye not slothful in this hour. There will be a shifting in my kingdom. Many more ministries are coming down. Seek me in Ezekiel 34. It is the divine will of the Father for I am purging and rebuilding in the earthly rhelm. Seek wisdom from thy Father which art in heaven. Rely not on man, saith the Lord. Spirits of deception hath come to deceive thee, watch and pray. Know there is victory in the lives of my people for I shall dispatch hosts of angels by thy side to lead and guide thee. Pick up the broken pieces of thy lives, saith the Lord. Decree and declare according to my word. I am empowering many for finances. A necessary feat to build my kingdom. Houses and land shall I give unto thee. Seek the Father for wisdom. Many hath gone astray overcome by their own personal matters, not so, saith the Lord. Be ye doers of my word and I will bless thee beyond measure, saith the Father. The Father showest unto thee depths of authority in the spirit rhelm for all who will obey. The mysteries of the gospel shall I reveal unto thee. And yea, I will give unto thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places. Many lives will be changed. Many families put back together, saith the Lord. I am bonding together the broken pieces of thy lives my children, saith the Lord. I am opening doors of opportunity. Listen to my voice for instructions. New avenues of prosperity my children for expansion of my kingdom. Position thyself for new developments. And yea, the Father speakest unto thee through visions and dreams. Ibring unto thee peace today. Decree and declare victory through opposition, saith the Lord. Cast thy burdens and thy personal affairs unto the Father. Seek me and pray throughout the day. Pray over thy children, even as they sleep. My sheep are not being fed properly in many churches, saith the Lord. For they are concerned about the numbers as in most churches, my daughter, says God. But not so. Man hath not learned to consult I am throughout the endeavors of his plight in life. And yea, he seeketh council by his own wisdom. But the wisdom of man faileth, for he doth not acknowledge the immensity of the Father, the immensity of wisdom and the finite capacity of mans wisdom.

John 5, Isaiah 9

immensity defined
  • marked by greatness (size, degree)
  • excellent
  • transcends the ordinary
  • not limited by space
  • beyond time
  • infinite minds

God wants to find the immensity in us. He wants us to build a house for Him, physically, emotionally, spiritually, economically and socially. He wants us to be the fruit of His image and likeness. He wants us to be a place where He can find rest.

No comments: