Saturday, November 29, 2008

10/6/08 @ 5:00am - Divine Revelation From The Throne - Delivered by Prophetess De'bora To The Nations

Podcast Episode # 4


Knowest thou this my children, for the Father which art in heaven speakest unto thee. Man lookest for the Father with timbrel and dance but yea, he doth miss me for I cometh forth in a still small voice as unto my son, Elijah, saith the Lord. I am giving out explicit instructions for each of thee individually, seek me in prayer, saith the Lord. Watch those things which cometh to distract me. Remember De'bora in all things there is preparation before the anointing. Tell my people to teach this concept in thy ministries, saith the Lord. Many do not fulfill the magnitude of their callings because they know not the Father, my will or my ways, saith the Lord. I am cleansing idol worship, lawlessness and iniquity, saith the Father. I am sending a harvest of souls, creating unity, and raising up the prophets. I Beseech Thee Not It Is I Thus Saith The Lord.
Ezekiel 47 & 48
Joel 2:28
Psalm 24
Philippians 2


For the Women
My daughters, thy Father which art in heaven, speakest unto thee. Many have developed habits not conducive to marriage, and yea, not pleasing unto the Lord. Let the man choose thee. No need for advertisement, saith the Lord. Knowest thou this, everything in thy lives is already in place for ye have divine destiny unto the Father. I am waiting for many to change on the inside regarding thy character, saith the Lord. More refinement and lady like qualities are needed. And yea, whereforth art thy grooming skills. All women, I will provide thy finances, do thy nails, saith the Lord.
Residue from the past carryeth into thy relationships, not pleasing unto the Father, saith the Lord. A new direction is needed unto my children. Seek me in Proverbs 31, and yea, I will meet thee there. Ye cannot outweigh thy husband in character, saith the Lord. Boldness is only needed to minister. A refinement of attitude is needed my daughters, saith the Lord. No one will use or abuse thee anymore in thy relationships for I am watching my children, saith the Lord. The wrath of the Father prevaileth for truth and divine character as unto the Lord. Knowest thou this, be a lady in mode of dress. The Father asketh unto thy priests, regarding thy attire. Wherefore art thy priestly garments? More ministerial, less flashy, saith the Lord. Seek me regarding the leadership of the Levites and Nazarites. The Father askest unto thee, what were their duties? A refinement of attitude is needed in this area, sayest the Lord. Nay, I am not pleased. Knowest thou this, what ye advertise is what ye attract. If ye advertise sexuality, sex is what ye will receive, saith the Lord. But yea, if ye advertise holliness, a man will be attracted to thy spirit, saith the Lord. Doth not my word say, Be ye holy; for I am holy. And yea, I am sending husbands. If ye advertise clothing attire, ye will attract the one with the superficial nature and a false exterior for underneath lieth the wolf, saith the Lord. Teach the women, De'bora, the Father, which art in heaven created "sex" for man for pleasure and procreation, to be fruitful and to multiply. Satan has tarnished the true meaning of love and its physical attraction. Emptiness, saith the Father and temporary bliss. Knowest thou this, only that which is holy and eternal shall last. Many marriages are coming apart, not the will of the Father. Only that which is built on the concepts of truth according to my word shall stand. For I am purging throughout Satans kingdom, saith the Lord. Go back to the beginning of thy marriage bonds my children, saith the Lord and re-establish thy covenants and thy bonds. Let not Satan prevail, be ye not deceived for I am mending families back together in my kingdom, saith the Lord. A refreshing for some, a breech for others for I am mending only through covenant re-establishments as unto the Lord thy God which art in heaven. Not every marriage will be put back together. Come to me, my children, saith the Lord. Teach holliness and covenant values in thy ministries, my children, says God, for I am re-establishing my kingdom, as unto the beginning, of my kingdom. Make the right choices, my children, else ye will be defeated by Satan in this season. I am purging throughout the lands. I am moving throughout the lands to transform man back into my image and likeness. Be ye not afraid, It Is I Thus Saith The Father. New conditions and developments throughout the land. Many blessings I will shower upon thee but only through thy faithfulness unto the Father. And yea, whence ye submit to the divine will of the Father, ye will find peace, my children. Go in thy faith. I Beseech Thee Not It Is I Thus Saith The Lord.
Scriptures
Ezekiel 47 & 48
Philippians 2
Joel 2:28
Psalm 24

No comments: