Wednesday, November 19, 2008

11/12/08 @ 5:00am - Divine Revelation From The Throne - Delivered by Prophetess De'bora To The Nations

Podcast Episode # 6

It is coming my children, saith the Lord. Devastations throughout the lands. I am purging and wiping away the dross not needed in my kingdom, saith the Lord. The truth shall prevail. Knowest thou this, new countries on the way of the axe of deliverance, my children, saith the Lord. Europe - England and Poland, saith the Lord. Pray intercessors pray. My people shall seek refudge. Pray for the development of new beginnings in the lives of my people. A new world order shall come. Prepare ye the way through prayer, saith the Father. Keep thyselves in a state of purity and pureness in all areas of thy lives. Thy Holy Spirit will help thee. Knock on his door for yea, it is open. A season of change and turnarounds in the lives of my children near and far who obey what Thus Saith The Lord. Let the life of Christ be upon thy minds night and day. The enemy cannot hurt thee in this place for yea it is ordained and secured by the Father. Organization of thy lives is needed in all areas. Truth prevails. Read my word daily. Let not one day passest thee. A necessary feat to secure thy covering. thy blessings through obedience shall be many. Multiplication and increase shall be thy portion my children for all who say yea, unto the Father. Go in thy peace. Be ye not afraid, It Is I Thus Saith the Lord for yea, there shall be comfort in the midst of dismay. Praise me daughter for thy blessings. Tell my people to praise me as unto the Song of Moses and the children of Israel. Seek me in Exodus 15 - for yea, each one will receive thine own revelation of victory unto the Father in thy lives, saith the Lord. Change thy mindsets, saith the Lord unto following my ways as stated in the bible. Ye will need this hedge of protection around thee for wisdom and understanding my childdren, saith the Lord., Ye have to know how to respond to the timing and season of the Father. Man needeth accoutrements from whence to believe. And yea, I will honor. Believeth upon the Father, saith the Lord. For this is yet the beginning.

No comments: