Saturday, November 29, 2008

9/28/08 @ 12:00mn - Divine Revelation From The Throne - Delivered by Prophetess De'bora To The Nations

Podcast Episode # 3
Worry not about the plight of the African American people. Seek me, saith the Lord and stop talking about it, of carnal nature for I am purging from every nation. Not one shall go unturned, saith the Lord. Ye shall see the manifestation within 40 days. The ones I am rising up and the ones I am tearing down. The will of the Father. No need to interceed. There will be no dew regarding the matter, saith the Lord. Destruction unto some, a replenishing for others. Tell my people, De'bora, watch for diseases in the earthly rhelm releashed by Satan. Skin diseases shall manifest. Drink plenty of water my children, saith the Lord. Cleanse thy bowels from unwanted fecal matter. An area to harbor disease, saith the Lord. Tell them to watch thy diets, for I am cleansing. Knowest thou this, only clean, healthy vessels can be used in this hour. Cleanse in every area, saith the Lord. Eat plenty of vegetables. I am cleansing and anointing supernaturally. Heed the word of the Father. And yea, ye shall see destruction unto the land and in the lives of the people, saith the Lord.
Scriptures - Genesis 6 & 7
Revelation 21 & 22

No comments: