Tuesday, December 9, 2008

12/8/08 - Divine Revelation From The Throne - Delivered by Prophetess De'bora To The Nations

PODCAST EPISODE # 8



For The Women:

Keep thyselves pretty, saith the Lord. For thy husbands are soon to come. Not now, but preparation is the key to victory. Teach this in thy sermons. Seek me in Esther, saith the Lord.

For The Nations:

I giveth unto thee, new countries today, South America and North America. Ye shall see devastations throughout the world. I am moving quite rapidly. Be ye not afraid to send out my prophecies for they shall come to pass.

I am breaking down the barriers in the lives of my people. Many interacial marriages shall come forth. Too many ethnic groups coming against one another, I am not pleased, saith the Lord. I made man not for opposition and strife, says God. And it shall come to pass, unity despite opposition in the lives of my people, saith the Lord.

No comments: