Friday, December 19, 2008

12/15/08 @ 5:00 am - Divine Revelation From The Throne - Delivered by Prophetess De'bora

PODCAST EPISODE # 9

I waiteth upon my people. Yea, many remain slothful. not the will of the Father. Tell them to move with a quickness De'bora, saith the Lord. Man will come to understand and obey the ways of the Lord. For the planet earth belongeth unto me. It is part of my creation, saith the Lord. Ye shall see, through the devastations throughout the lands, the power and authority of the Lord thy God upon all flesh, saith the Lord. The New Year bringeth an abundance of joy and prosperity. Tell my people, and yea, it shall come to pass. Man shall see the glory of the Lord. Keep thyselves pure. Many souls shall come through this anointing. Gross misfortunes for those who obeyeth not the commands of thy Father. The love of the Father cometh unto thee in many forms, through nurturing and through opposition as I have taught unto thee in the past. For the heart of man hath waxed cold. I bringeth in unto me, my sheep, for yea, they hath gone astray. But yea, the Father bringeth nurturing and healing upon the lands through love. Man looketh not upon thy Father which art in heaven as an extension unto thyself. Therefore he misseth and rejecteth the universiality of my Spirit, saith the Lord. But yea, my children,, this New Year bringeth clarity unto all. A balance shall come unto many lives of my people. And yea, unrest unto others. A year of change and transition in finances, saith the Lord, needed for the rebuilding blocks of life upon the earth near and far. I am opening doors of opportunity, walk diligently to accomplish the assignments the Father giveth unto thee. Seek me in prayer. Ye shall receive wisdom through prayer and time spent unto the Father. I cometh a new way. Many heads of state shall receive their divine callings as unto the Lord. A changing of the guards unto leadership for I am not pleased with the decisions of man, saith the Lord. Many secret meetings that divideth a kingdom held behind closed doors. But yea, knowest the Father seeth all things. Be careful. Beware, for the judgment of God is upon thee, all ye Heads of State, throughout the lands. Repent, for wickedness shall not prevail. A time of being attentive unto thy health, my children, saith the Lord. Many premature deaths, for ye followeth not the universal principals according to thy health. This New Year, seek me in prayer and worship, no form or fashion. For all who obey, ye shall receive confirmation of what the Father, saith unto thee. Nations shall come together by pooling in resources, saith the Lord to aid one another. I Beseech Thee Not It Is I Thus Saith The Lord.

No comments: