Friday, December 19, 2008

12/16/08 @ 9:00 am - Divine Revelation From The Throne - Delivered by Prophetess De'bora

PODCAST EPISODE # 10
A mass Exodus shall occur, a coming out from the wages of sin. dothe not my word say, the wages of sin is death....but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ, saith the Lord. And yea, truth shall prevail, my children in all things and in all areas of thy lives. Teach, for my people lack the wisdom, knowledge and understanding for sustenance of character. And yea, a new season in the development of character as unto the Lord. Many are not pleasing in the eyes of the Father. wherefore art thy teachings in thy ministries unto the Roman Road of Salvation, for many hath gone astray. Feed my sheep, truth, saith the Lord, whether they will hear, or forbeareth the will of the Father. Be ye not afraid, It Is I Thus Saith the Lord.

No comments: