Tuesday, April 24, 2012

PODCAST # 54

4/22/12@12:00mn - Divine Revelation From The Throne - Delivered by Apostle / Prophetess De'bora To The Nations [Copyright 2012 by Deborah Freeland] [All Rights Reserved]

No man knowest the movement of the Father in this hour.  It must be revealed unto thee for I cometh a new way.  Many changes shall be made manifest unto the leadership of the church, saith the Lord.  A new direction the Father giveth unto thee.  Seek me in prayer and fasting for much wisdom hath I to impart upon my people.  Many churches shall change direction in mid-stream for new anointings of empowerment cometh upon thee.  Ye must be prepared properly.  Knoweth thou this, man cannot help thee.  Seek unto the Father for thine own wisdom for nay, none is the same.  A radical movement taketh place unto my kingdom.  New directions, new assignments and new appointments for many of the leaders will be made manifest within the next few months.  Be ye not frivolous my children for the Father seekest hearts of obedience.  Obedience is better than sacrifice.  For all who obey my individual commands shall experience a deeper intimacy unto the Father.  A path ye know not of my children, saith the Lord.   A divine connection and a primary point of reference upon thy future.  Come closer my children, saith the Lord for the Father seeketh unto thee a divine place of rest.  Seek me in Hebrews 11.  Supernatural healings as I cleanse the soul of man.  Many hearts have waxed cold, many of my anointed hath gone astray.  Wherefore art thou my children?  The souls art dying.  The Father hath need of thee.  A refreshing is needeth upon the hearts of man.  Alloweth the Father to reposition the church.  A due process already in motion, saith the Lord.  For many, my glory shall arise upon thee.  I welcome thee unto the Fathers arms.  Many needeth comfort and reassurance.  The Father sayest unto thee, love ye one to another.  A season of love.  Let not the enemy deceiveth thee, my children, through vain imaginations, sickness and strife.  Fight the good fight of faith.  Put ye on the whole armor of God and I will meet each one from whence ye are, saith the Father.

No comments: