Tuesday, April 17, 2012

PODCAST # 53

4/8/12@12:00mn - Divine Revelation From The Throne - Delivered by Apostle / Prophetess De'bora To The Nations [Copyright 2012 by Deborah Freeland] [All Rights Reserved]

A season of growth and development unto my people, saith the Lord. Seek me through prayer after ye hath read through the following scriptures, saith the lord. The Father revealeth unto thee the mysteries of the gospel and hidden secret codes. Ye wilt needeth unto thy journey for a shift hath taken place unto the significance of time. Lean not to thine own understanding. For I cometh a new way in the lives of my people.

Ye shalt begin to see children advance at a rapid rate unto their cognitive processing of concepts and ideas for I shineth a light upon their minds supernaturally. I seeketh untainted vessels of purity for my spirit to be able to feed divine wisdom, saith the Lord. Listen to their thoughts and ideas for I revealeth business ventures and entrepreneurial ways for prosperity, saith the Lord. Wisdom speaks. Seek me in Leviticus 23 and Genesis 1, saith the Father.

No comments: