Tuesday, December 4, 2012

PODCAST # 62 [ A MESSAGE OF URGENCY!]

11/22/12@ 12:00mn - Divine Revelation From The Throne - Delivered by De'bora To The Nations  [Copyright (c) 2012 by Deborah Freeland] [All Rights Reserved]

De'bora,

Telleth my people what the Father sayest unto thee.  Offer unto me, my children, sacrifices of praise and worship.  Never be afraid to bask in my presence for yea, I am love.  The epitomy of love.  Nay, man cannot phanthom.  I loveth my people De'bora for yea, they art my creation but I repelleth the stench of sin not pleasing unto my nostrils.

There shall be a shift of duties within the government.  Many secret meetings are being held all around the world.  Plans on how to take over America and overthrow the government.  Plans on how to infiltrate the mind of the people.  A prerequisite to the MARK OF THE BEAST - 666. 

Once the mind is at ease, there are plans being made for pollution to contaminate thy thinking process. Watch the internet and television advertisements.  An easy access for the enemy for controlling the mind.  Stop watching television and falling asleep with the television on.  A targeted time of penetration.  The Father sharest with thee wisdom.  When the evil one taketh over the mind, he hast mastered the soul.  Stay in the presence of worship music. 

Whence ye art having problems with electronic devices, knowest the enemy is near, my children, saith the Lord.

Cleanse thy environments with Frankinsence (spices), it shieldeth the mind.  Shareth this wisdom unto my people.  A secret process.  Anoint thy heads with oil.  Demonic activity repelleth by oil.  Keep a hedge of protection around thy minds.  A target area for unto the enemy.   Seek me in prayer.  I Beseech Thee Not It Is I Thus Saith The Lord.

No comments: