Tuesday, February 28, 2012

PODCAST # 51

2/5/12 @12:00am - Divine Revelation From The Throne - Delivered by Apostle / Prophetess De'bora To The Nations [Copyright 2012 by Deborah Freeland] [All Rights Reserved]


There is a process in all things and nay, man knowest not the process of the Father in this hour. But yea, much to be revealeth my children, saith the Lord as mysteries of the Gospel unfoldeth unto thee. A time for unity to be established among my people. Listen unto my prophets, saith the Lord for through them the Father provideth wisdom. But yea, it is the will of the Father for ye to discern truth from error for many wilt be deceived. More to come as I poureth my spirit upon all flesh, the Spirit speaks expressly. Many personal visitations my children as my Spirit moveth upon the lands. Seek the Father for confirmation, yea or nay, when in doubt. Be ye not as the horse, or as the mule, which have no understanding. Seek me in Psalm 32: 8,9 for I giveth unto thee wisdom to feedeth my people across the lands near and far, saith the Lord. ARISE, SHINE; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee.

No comments: