Thursday, March 12, 2009

3/12/09 @ 3:00 am - Divine Revelation From The Throne - Delivered by Prophetess De'bora To The Nations

PODCAST # 16
De'bora, telleth my people, the Father moveth closer to the hearts of man across the nations. Ye shall see a fresh wind for change unto the lands both near and far. Some will have unpleasant experiences due to rebellion. And yea, others shall receive divine favor and blessings bestowed upon thee by the Father for divine increase in finances, houses and land. But yea, my children, all shall submit unto the Lord for the time hath come. Prepare ye the way of the Lord. Many heareth not the voice of the Lord clearly, too much wagging tongues, not pleasing unto the Father. Take nothing lightly with what ye are building for my kingdom, saith the Lord. For yea, it may be the anchor that ye may need. Build upon and center thyselves with knowledge of my son, Christ. He is the cornerstone in all things. Knowest thou this, thy spirit becometh linked to what ye are building. The Father asketh unto thee, my children, hath thou built unto the holliness of the Lord that pleaseth the Father ? Doth not my word say, beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth ? Supernatural, health, wealth, and prosperity the Father giveth unto thee freely for all who are obedient unto my commands. But yea, there art consequences that cometh unto thee for rebellion, sayest the Father. Knowest thou this. Amend your ways and your doings, cometh not unto the onslaught of the Father. The process hath not begun for I giveth unto thee warnings through my prophets across the lands. But ye heedeth not my warnings. Man shall cometh into alignment with that which is divine, saith the Lord. Knowest the heart of the Father unto LOVE for my creation of man. The Father sayest unto thee, because it is written. Be ye holy; for I am holy. I Beseech Thee Not It Is I Thus Saith The Lord.

No comments: