Monday, January 12, 2015

PODCAST # 79

12/30/14@3:00 am - Divine Revelation From The Throne - Delivered by D'vorah To The Nations. [Copyright 2015 by Deborah Freeland] [All Rights Reserved]

From The Desk Of D'vorah
Office Of Apostle / Prophet

YEAR: Tevet - Shevat 5775 / 2015
PARASHAH 14: Va'era (I Appeared)
SH'MOT (Exodus) 6:2 - 9:35

Vision / Dream 

Scene 1

Vision - About the Ark of Safety, in front of me.  There were all these HUGE ANIMALS COMING OUT OF A FOREST AND GOING INSIDE THIS ARK, OF ALL SPECIES WERE GOING IN.  But I was thinking, "Who Sounded The Alarm???  They were coming in droves to get in.  The ark was on my right.  One animal was lying on the ground as if it were dead or injured, on the other side of the fence to my left. The animal was black.  There was a woman, talking about, " how she had tried to stop it!"

________________________________________________________________________________

Scene 2

Also another dream, shifted but where did the Ark go???

There was still forest outside and I was telling a person coming in the door about all the animals and then another person came in but I did not see this person but I heard a voice in the vision....

The entire dream turned into enemy territory.  He gave me  flags and told us to change into the enemy  gear.  Everything around me reflected the enemy. The vision became black.  But, I had looked outside.  It was like brown forest land.

All of a sudden, WE, were in a war zone.  The sky was completely black now.  Something was pending.  Impending doom.
________________________________________________________________________________

Scene 3

There was a vision of an intersection.  (But serves as a Crossroads in the Spirit).

On one side of the intersection, the top portion - Cars were coming down this part of the intersection and BIG BLACK ARROWS displaying a u-turn were pointing for these cars to go back up.

At the bottom of the intersection, the lower portion - Cars were coming up this part of the intersection and BIG BLACK ARROWS displaying a u-turn were pointing for these cars to go back down.

No cars could go into the middle of the intersection.  This area was off limits.  There was a military zone all around the entire vision of the intersection.

Prophetic Revelation began - A danger zone!  A deception occureth.  Telleth my people to use caution in spending money and pray in all matters and business affairs, Koh Amar YHVH (saith the Lord).

_________________________________________________________________________________


12/26/14@12:00mn

Vision / Dream - Very, Very Bright
Part # 1

Had a dream that I was with someone, I believe a male.  We were in a field.  There was bright green grass all around on both sides.

To the left outside of the green grass was water.  To the right was land.  Almost like a park environment. We were walking along when I went up a hill or an incline.  And this part of the vision was very, very bright, as if I was in the midst

There were these HUGE big venemous, python snakes ALL AROUND ME.  As if I were in their haven or had gone into their cave......

Prophetic Revelation began - ....Because they have been releashed into the earthly rhelm to squeeze the people bone dry, koh amar YHVH.  BEWARE!!!  Pray over thy finances and business affairs.  A detriment unto the earthly rhelm.  The Father warneth thee.

Telleth my people to useth caution in all matters.  See only through spiritual eyes, not through the natural.  For there is black. No vision through the natural eye for all gates hath been closed unto the spirit.  A decline in the economy taketh place.  Push hard unto the Father for ye shalt feeleth resistance to obeyeth my commands.  I am near, yet I am far.  And yea, churches wilt be closing.  I hath warneth thee.  The Father asketh, hath ye heeded my beconning call??? Only those who prepareth properly wilt knowest what to do because each one was given their instructions for discernment of impressions to heedeth my beconing call.

Not one formula was given for unto the masses.  I calleth ye as individuals to come to me.  I heareth thy cries, my people.  But for some instances, there wilt be nothing the Father canst do without thine own personalized instruction how to communicate with me.

And nay, asketh not man, or thy brotheryn for man knowest not.  For yea, these were the hidden treasures the Father giveth unto my children.  My sheep heareth my voice and respondeth to my beconning call.  Goats rebel and remain stagnant.  For attacks from the enemy cometh @ this hour.  Shieldeth through prayer.  Some of my prophets hath deaf ears and heareth not from the Father.  Beware my children, a season of deception occureth.  Only those who knoweth me shall prevail without tsurus (trouble).  Ye must know the heart and direction of the Father.  Snakes hath been released.  Not Only One.  All ye canst do is shield and pray.  There is a spiritual battle going on to be felt in the natural.  Gates hath been closed.  The Father hath spoken.  Seek me in Tehillim (psalms) 95, 1 John 4 and 5.

_________________________________________________________________________________


Part # 2

12/26/14@12:30am

Prophetic Revelation began - Shrewed, cuning, demonic forces hath been released.  They cometh a new way to deceiveth the people as sheep in the pasture.  Hence, green grass.  But yea, DENS of demonic strongholds hath been set into place.  Man knoweth not for this cannot be seen through carnal eyes.  A spiritual plot the enemy hath planned.  Stay in the scriptures.  Even if not heart felt.  The word moveth through darkness. Ye wilt feeleth an uphill battle but ye wilt overcome.  PUSH! Push unto resistence.  A trick of the enemy.

The door hath closed in the spirit rhelm.  No more delays.  Ye shalt seeth devastations across the lands regarding the closing of churches near and far.  They rejected my plan.
________________________________________________________________________________

12/14/14@ 5:00am

Vision / Dream

The sky was completely black, but it was in the heavenlies.  BUT, there were (illuminaries).  I was sitting with a few people.  I believe (3) people and we were taking turns going up into the heavenlies and floating spinning around.  It was fun, but, there was darkness.  It was my turn to go back up in heaven.  But before I went, someone grabbed my arm....a woman and called me to the side.  There is a 911.  The gates were closed over the church age.......... Prophetic Revelation began - ..........It has happened, koh amar, YHVH.  Beware, shield in the spirit.

_________________________________________________________________________________

11/3/14@3:00am

D'vorah, telleth my people:

Whence ye heareth not my voice, useth thy armor.  Principalities art coming against thee, my children, koh amar YHVH, A new place, not like before. More subtle, higher ranking and shrewd.  V-e-r-y cunning.  Seeth through my eyes, for in this place ye cannot see.  This is what my people art missing, they art blindsided.  I revealeth new ways of demonic attack.  Not as unto the old.  Compromise not with forces that cometh against thee.  Receive the fullness from the Father thereof.  Not a place of complacency or compromise.  I Beseech Thee Not It Is I, Koh Amar YHVH.














No comments: