Sunday, October 30, 2011

PODCAST # 45

10/15/11@3:00am - Divine Revelation From The Throne - Delivered by Apostle / Prophetess De'bora To The Nations [Copyright 2011 by Deborah Freeland. All Rights Reserved]

I am pouring wisdom upon my people, saith the Lord. A mass conversion of knowledge, the Father is about to release. A mass transition of ministries as the Father touchest the heart of man. A power anointing cometh upon the churches that obeyeth the will of the Father for change. For yea, I wilt speaketh unto many Pastors, saith the Lord. The nations shall experience a dramatic change. People wilt be talking for they shalt not believe. The Father showeth unto thee a code. For yea, all is written in the bible. And it shall come to pass. Telleth my people to move quickly to change whence they heareth the voice of the Lord. For the enemy cometh to bring doubt and unbelief regarding the change. Rebuke the devil and he shall flee, saith the Lord. I taketh the church in a new direction. And yea, prophecy cometh to pass upon the Gentiles, saith the Lord. Seek me in Zechariah 14:9, 16, Ephesians 2 and 3, and Romans 16:25 for confirmation. I taketh man back to the beginning. For all who walk by faith, my word stands as truth, saith the Lord. Teach this in thy ministries.

No comments: